Launched in 1998, Captain Euro® is Europe’s SuperheroTM. He is constantly covered and utilised by the global news media as the popular icon of a united Europe.
CAPTAIN EURO TARGET AUDIENCE:
- A young European and Global Audience – Interested in action entertainment and fun content.
- Business Community – Interested in engaging with a European audience.
- Higher Education – Teaching business, EU affairs, global governance, sustainability.
- News Organisations- Aiming to explain and cover EU affairs in a more entertaining way.
- A Young European Audience – Wanting to know more about their European Identity and Citizenship.
CAPTAIN EURO – BRAND POTENTIAL
- He is the witty, open and friendly face of Europe. Heralded by the media as Europe’s iconic Superhero.
- Genre: Action, adventure, humour and satire. Reality world meets science fiction and fun!
- Promotes a message of peace, unity, goodwill and sustainability around the world.
- Adding funny and entertaining content to Europe!
- Featured on the cover of Wall St Journal, Marketing Week, Design Week, De Morgen (Belgium), CB News (France) Time magazine and many more.
- Constantly on TV and used in news features (BBC, CNN, CNBC, RT, EuroNews, BBC World, Fuji TV, Reuters, Bloomberg, Swedish STV) and many others.
- Live appearances on TV shows and international events.
- New website launched in 2014.
- International Trademark protection. Registered Trademark.
Join us in our mission to build the superhero brand of Europe!
CONSTANT GLOBAL MEDIA COVERAGE
- This high profile programme has instantly captured the attention of the world media.
- Over €5million+ of editorial media coverage on print, live television, radio and online.
- It shows the versatility and power of Captain EURO® in communicating the Europe of the future
- The media attention received since the Captain Euro launch in 1998 has never stopped!
You can learn more about Captain Euro’s historic media coverage HERE.
CAPTAIN EURO LICENSING – HOW CAN CAPTAIN EURO WORK FOR YOU?
Captain EURO®, Europe’s Superhero, brings action, humour, emotion and fun to the concept of a united Europe. With his witty and fun messages of strength in unity, peace and global sustainability he adds value to promotions, advertising, products and services. Captain Euro® is an internationally registered and recognised brand.
Captain Euro ® can be used in news media campaigns, products, services, promotions or events. Here are some of the areas which the Captain Euro® team are developing:
Publish Captain EURO® stories, comics and vignettes in your country and in your local language. The adventures and stories of Captain Euro for news websites, newspapers and magazines worldwide. Captain EURO®, can be used in different media formats including comics, graphics & audio podcasts.
Captain EURO® gives products or services a truly unique and fun image of Europe, appealing to a far-reaching European and world audience. He promotes sustainable values and global peace! Use Captain EURO® and its large library of graphic and comic art to publish books, posters, calendars, diaries, post cards, greeting cards, stationary, stickers…and more!
Available to companies that support sustainable values! Become a sponsor of Captain EURO® and its values of unity, peace, cooperation and global sustainability. Captain EURO® can be used for promotions, to endorse your products/company and can be used in your advertising campaigns. Become the official water, bicycle, toothpaste, bank, credit card, mobile phone company or other used by Europe’s greatest superhero and his team!
Captain EURO® and other key characters can be booked for corporate events, live appearances or for advertising campaigns and television programmes across Europe and the world.
Captain EURO® can be used to develop new Radio and TV Programmes and shows, music videos and action videogames.
Make educational learning more fun! Business, science, European geography, history Use Captain EURO® to develop educational books, new APPS and educational programmes for schools, universities and more.
Finally! A fun way of conveying information about Europe, global affairs, sustainability or public issues on TV, radio, print, etc.
Want to get a public message across? Use Europe’s Super Hero. Use Captain EURO®!
THE EU – A GLOBAL SUPERPOWER! THE NEED FOR A COMMON EU BRAND IDENTITY.
- The EU now comprises 28 nations and a single market with over 500 million EU Citizens. More countries are joining the Union.
- The European single market was worth €2.8 trillion in 2011, in terms of the value of goods exchanged.
- The European Single Market gives Europeans the right to live, study, work, research and retire in any EU Member State.
- The Euro has become a successful global currency. Over 500 million people now use it and enjoy its benefits. These will spread even more widely as other EU countries adopt the currency.
- There are more than 20 million SMEs (Small-Medium Enterprises) currently operating within the Single Market and willing to expand operations in Europe and beyond.
WHY CAPTAIN EURO: UNITY AND SUSTAINABILITY = THE FUTURE OF EUROPE
- Captain Euro aims to become a key icon for promoting unity and the importance of sustainability and sustainable values to innovate Europe and the world.
- Sustainability stands for meeting the needs of present generations without jeopardizing the ability of futures generations to meet their own needs – in other words, a better quality of life for everyone, now and for generations to come.
- Sustainability has become a crucial topic for business and education. It offers a vision of progress that integrates immediate and longer-term objectives, local and global action, and regards social, economic and environmental issues as inseparable and interdependent components of human progress.
Over 500 million Europeans are now more and more willing to identify with a strong and united Europe. Captain Euro® plays a crucial role in the building of a united European brand identity that promotes sustainable values.
We provide a comprehensive Captain Euro package of artwork, publicity and promotional materials to support our projects and partners and further develop consumer awareness for your programme. Contact Us to discuss your needs.